The advantages of laminate flooring
There is a great possibility that you have walked across a laminate floor without knowing it! The laminate products that are on the market today are much more superior to what was available in the 1970’s. Here are some of the advantages of laminate flooring:
- Affordable: You would actually have to pay double the cost if you installed real hardwood floors. Now with laminate flooring, you can get the exact look you want, for less!
- Durable and Versatile: Laminate flooring is very durable and comes in great designs, and colors. Some designs replicate slate and ceramic tiles. One of the most important features is that most laminate is scratch resistant. Laminate can enhance the look of any room, be it the kitchen, the living or dining room.
- Easy Cleaning: Unlike wood or other types of flooring, laminate actually prevent dust and dirt from sticking on the floor. If you have a spill on the floor, all you need is a damp mop and it is a snap to clean.
- Easy Installation: This feature is especially great for all those people who like to DIY everything. Laminate flooring is very easy to install and anyone can do it!
- Go Green: Finally, laminate flooring is also made from tons of recycled products so you can be assured of doing your part to go green!